New features: - added full profiles support with automatic Aircraft detection (config file structure is changed)
Now Spad.ini contains configuration infos not specific to an aircraft. For each profile a specific ini file is written. An automatic conversion function transfer data in old Spad.ini file to Default.ini.
- added a status bar to show FSUIPC status and version, FS version and aircraft currently in use.
- added trim and flaps reverse. This feature was requested by a user.
- added altimeter regulation scale customization (toggle, fixed hPa or fixed inHg). Requested by a user too.
- added setting to autostart spad when windows start and autoquit when Flight Simulator stops. Useful for PCs mainly used for Flight Simulator.
- added capability to manage process priority and affinity mask. This is needed for smooth operation on certain systems. Basically Spad sets priority and affinity by itself, however there's an option to choose manually the priority you prefer. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS OPTION !!
- added DME multiple display modes: DME1 and DME2 - DME1 Distance and speed - DME2 Distance and speed. I thought DME speed was substantially unuseful, but some guys don't think so.
- added ADF frequency step setting.
Improvements: - completely rewritten acceleration algorithm, now the setting is more progressive and acceleration response more predictable.
Probably you'll have to reduce your acceleration setting. Now acceleration can be very fast, if you want it.
- FSUIPC virtual button speed greatly improved.
The new routine reacts much faster then before, but FSUIPC buttons for some reasons remains slower than keystrokes when it come to fast multiple events (mainly rotary knobs and trim).
So, use keystroke emulations for rotary knobs and trim, FSUIPC buttons for other functions.
- added a button to send FSUIPC Virtual Buttons event to Flight Simulator. This feature is needed by FSUIPC Button learning function. When you try FSUIPC to learn your keys it needs a "long" press (10-20 msec at least). With this function is easy to send such a button press to let FSUIPC learn.
Bug Fixes: - fixed frequency stepping in radio panel, matching now real world radios (COM 25Khz, NAV 50Khz)