download problem spad

Aviator1979
hy when i want to download the software google could not connect to digital-system.it
is the site down?

Re: download problem spad

drdish
Download is unfortunately not working. Any idea when the problem will be fixed?
Thanks a lot!

Re: download problem spad

Jan Vaane

Re: download problem spad

drdish
Hi Jan, thank you. The download is working again. We are doing a story about FSX and Prepar3D for our channel Tectime TV.
Regads,
Christian

--
Christian Mass
TecTime TV

DrDish Television GmbH
Siemensstr. 14
85521 Ottobrunn bei München

Tel: + 49 89 189 314 810
Fax: + 49 89 189 314 829
Mobil: + 49 172 89 09 849

Email: [hidden email]
WebTV: www.tectime.tv
SmartTV: hbbtv.tectime.tv
Mobile: m.tectime.tv

Geschäftsführer: Christian Mass
HRB 175724, Amtsgericht München

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
system. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission. We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and
any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full
responsibility for virus checking.

Am 09.05.2014 10:27, schrieb Jan Vaane [via SPAD]:
see spad501.wordpress.com
Jan Vaane - KLM149 aka PH-JVA http://spad501.wordpress.com

http://spad.189988.n3.nabble.com/download-problem-spad-tp4025827p4025829.html
To unsubscribe from download problem spad, click here.
NAML