Wilco CRJ display not working with SAITEK multi-panel

Wilco CRJ display not working with SAITEK multi-panel

CRJ pilot
Hi all!

My SAITEK multi-panel can change neither the altitude bug or heading bug for the Wilco CRJ add-on.  The oddest thing ever though is that it can alter the speed bug to whatever I wish.  Does anyone have any idea how this could be corrected?  I have FSUIPC 4 and the SPAD driver installed.  Any help that anyone knowledgeable could provide would be awesome.

Much thanks!