Saitek Switch panel

dervishkid
Hi,

I playing a game all Elite dangerous. and would like to use my switch panel in it.

but as you can guess Spad is not set up for it. but I like if it did.

simply allow Keystrokes too be passed too any active program and that would do it.

hell I pass 100 Dollars :) no joke. long as it works. sent Via paypal

Re: Saitek Switch panel

Jan Vaane
SPAD was developed for flight simulation, not for gaming.

Re: Saitek Switch panel

Canuck
Fat chance of that, I'd like to use my Pro Flight Switch Panel in FSX, P3D & FS9. 50% of the time it won't work at all. The remainder of the time it takes some long time to react especially to the Gear up/down lever. And the lights switches - forget it they don't equate to anything.
It is plugged into a USB2 socket on the PC. I even tried it in a USB3 with even worse results. What a waste of money.