Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

didier Lamant
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

Jan Vaane
Saitek panels  plus SPAD only works with 32 bits P3D and FSUIPC4 ; try SPAD.NEXT
https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.com/apps/spad-next/

CONTENTS DELETED

Jan Vaane
You are sending 64 bits information from P3D4 towards a receiving app that can only manage 32 bits info. You can read in the documentation of FSUIPC5 (in the modules folder) to which extend FSUIPC5 supports WideFS.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

Jan Vaane

Hello Didier

You can find the source code in our download area

There is no version 0.6 since the developer ended due to time constrains

https://fseindhoven.stackstorage.com/s/l878Pcdwf5LVmNg

Succes

JanV

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

Epsilon
Hi Didier, I would be extremely happy if you solved this problem. Bon Chance.

Regards,
Paul.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

Epsilon
Hi Didier, yes I am very much interested in your modified exec file.

Well done,
Regards
Paul.

Quoting "didier Lamant [via SPAD]" <[hidden email]>:

> Hello, yes indeed I solved the problem.
> Thank you for contacting me by mail if the modified executable interests
> you.
> Didier

d8MTcwODE5NzgzMw==

This mail sent through http://www.easynetdial.co.uk

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

Epsilon
Hi Didier, the new exec worked beautifully. It was really nice to see my Saitek
modules light up again.

Many thanks,
Paul.

Quoting "didier Lamant [via SPAD]" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Paul, here is the link where you will find the modified executable.
> It is enough to replace the original (after having saved it) by this one in
> your folder of installation.
> Thank you for keeping me up to date on how it works.
>
> Didier
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By4BmcwsJWp-VzZYQ3cyaWhObFE

Njd8MTcwODE5NzgzMw==

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

mjjcyc
the problem is this line "barMain.Panels("FSver").Text = "Flight Simulator Version: " + SimVersions(Offset.Data)", ln 488 in frmMain.
especially "SimVersions(Offset.Data)" part.

i really hate VB's "automatic variable type conversion" thing.

and google drive link is broken fyi.

CONTENTS DELETED

skbswa
Any chance you can share the updated file? The link is not working. Thanks

RE: Problem with P3Dv4 64Bits and FSUIPC5

Jan Vaane

Apparently Didier has removed all his correspondence from the forum

Anyway … Have a look in our STACK

https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.com/downloads/

In the folder SPAD Source code and download Spadv0.7.rar

Unzip and replace the .exe in the installation folder

But … you better  run SPAD.neXt since development of the old SPAD has stopped by 1-4-2014

https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.com/apps/spad-next/

| FSEINDHOVEN | KLM149 |

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Any chance you can share the updated file? The link is not working. Thanks

http://spad.189988.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-P3Dv4-64Bits-and-FSUIPC5-tp4026167p4026194.html

To start a new topic under SPAD, email ml+[hidden email]