Prepar3d support?

matmaun
What do you recon? Might be worth a look.

I have happily installed a lot of standard fsx addons including A2A accusim, FTX and others. This in mind, one thinks it may not be too hard to add to SPADs recognition of valid flight sims.

For those who don't know, Prepar3d is Lockheed Martin's Licensed release of Microsoft's FSX/ESP engine. According to all the documentation I've found, PREPAR3D has kept all the original fsx acceleration code and merely added some extra features AND more importantly, they've reworked the core code to run properly on current-gen PCs. And I have to say, IT ROCKS!!

As it stand,s SPAD won't recognise it as a valid FSX install. Notifying the error message: "run-time error '9': subscript out of range."

Would be great if we could get some support for this.

Thanks

MM

Re: Prepar3d support?

maxx
Administrator
Sorry for late answer.

Are you still interested in debugging Spad with Prepar3D ?

Massimo

RE: Prepar3d support?

matmaun

Ooh yeah debugging spad would be great! I've given up on it until now but I just cant get used to the default saitek systems.

What do you want to know?

Cheers

Matt M

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 00:10:25 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Prepar3d support?

Sorry for late answer.

Are you still interested in debugging Spad with Prepar3D ?

Massimo

http://spad.189988.n3.nabble.com/Prepar3d-support-tp2637769p3042767.html
To unsubscribe from Prepar3d support?, click here.

RE: Prepar3d support?

Mark Hargrove
Was there ever any progress on getting SPAD working for Prepar3D?

RE: Prepar3d support?SPAD compatibility to prepar3d

betampona
HI,
Can we expect a date for the compatibility of SPAD to PREPAR3d
waiting for a response
good flights.

RE: Prepar3d support?SPAD compatibility to prepar3d

jfail
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Prepar3d support?SPAD compatibility to prepar3d

Leszek
+1 to this query Massimo. More and more addons are compatible with Prepar3d It seems, that it's gonna be more and more popular due to much more effective graphic engine.

best,
Leszek

RE: Prepar3d support?SPAD compatibility to prepar3d

maxx
Administrator
Hi Leszek,
there's no query at all.  Spad supports P3D since v0.4.3

Ciao,
Massimo