PMDG 747-400 Profile

archen
Hi Massimo!

First of all, thank you for the great work you have done with SPAD.. Without SPAD FS would be so much worse with the saitek controls.

I've been working on a PMDG 747-400 Profile for a while now and Im pretty happy with the setup now.
But I remapped a lot of buttons so I dont know what people would think about it.. buy if you want the profile, please let me know.. I will be happy to share it with you guys.

The profile is made for use with the Radiopanel, switchpanel, multipanel and the quadrant, and with quadrant I mean the extra so you get 4 enginecontrols and one blue and one red.

The profile looks like this right now..

Multipanel:
AP = Autopilot engage (L)
NAV = LNAV
IAS = SPD HOLD
ALT = ALT HOLD
VS = VNAV
APR = APPROACH HOLD
REV = LOCALIZER HOLD

AT = AUTO THROTTLE
FLAPS DN = AUTOPILOT DISENGAGE
FLAPS UP = FLIGHT DIRECTOR TOGGLE
PITCH TRIM = PITCH TRIM

Switch Panel:
ALL LIGHTBUTTONS = LIGHTS
COWL/CLOSE = PARKINGBREAK ON/OFF (Actually dont know what cowl/close is, thats why :))
SELECTOR SWITCH:
 STEP 1 = AUTO B RTO
 STEP 2 = OFF
 STEP 3 = AUTO B 1
 STEP 4 = AUTO B 3
 STEP 5 = AUTO B FULL

Radiopanel:
Nothing special (Switch button now switches standby frequency with active)

Quadrant:
BLUE= FLAPS CONTROL
RED = SPOILERS CONTROL

BUTTONS UNDER ENGINE1
 UP= FUEL CUT OFF TOGGLE
 DN= ENGINE START SWITCH (THE PULLBUTTONS TO START THE ENGINE ON THE OVERHEADPANEL)
SAME FOR ALL ENGINES.

UNDER THE RED, UP = SPOILERS ARM

Thats it for now.. if someone is intressted in the profile send me an email at archen@me.com

I will be very happy with suggustions. Im out of ideas :)

Regards,
Anders

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

aviator 1
Hi Archen

I dont know if you can help? I have Saitek Yoke and throttles (1set) also Pedals, I fly PMDG 747-400 in fs9 with regestered version of FSUIPC.

I have been struggling with setting the Saitek system up and I saw your post and wondered if you could possibly send me your profile for the PMDG 747-400 I could then possibly copy it into the config file of FSUIPC.

I hope you can help

Ray

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

Ray
Hi! Anchen. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Could you please send me the profile for the PMDG 747-400   to make my multi panel alive. Many thanks to you.
my e-mail address: raysir1968@163.com

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

eric perez
hello,
 i dont know if this will fix it but my panel is all black screens. will this fix it?
my email is killimajaro@live.com

thank you

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

Paulo (TERCEIRA)
Congrats for the great work
How can i do a profile to level d 767 to siwtch panel saitek?thanks

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

mancuj1
I am having a hard time downloading the file from the following location:  http://fstools.weebly.com/index.html.

Would someone please email me the SPAD file & documentation to my email fsx@yopmail.com

Thanks,
-Joe

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

Don P
I like what you posted so far, however; for some of us not as technial savvy, could you provide some instruction how you did this..  I have been trying to figure out FSUIPC with the SPAD program setup and so far not overly successful.

Thanks

Don

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

peter777
Hi Archen!

Can you please send me your profile for PMDG 747?

Thanks
Peter

pepe7755@hotmail.com

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

Petr
Hi please could you send me profile for pmdg 747 I have had this panel and only works with default planes couldn't program spad . Thanks verymuch petr.Sach@gmail.com

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

bonyx
Hello, I like to have your profile if possible for the PMDG,
thank you in advance.

b2onyx971@hotmail.fr

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

archen
Hi guys and thanks for your kind words.

I'm really sorry for not responding (I've sold all my saitek stuff so I haven't been on the forum for over a year)

I found the profile in my mailbox and just uploaded it to my dropbox.

http://db.tt/66lqxgqq

Best regards,
Anders

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

DanM
If anyone still has Archen's PMDG 747-400 profile, I would really appreciate you sending to me.

My e-mail address is danmclain1@dslextreme.com

Thanks,

Dan

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

ronaldi40
Ich habe alles ausprobiert, bei mir will es nicht funktionieren. Wer kann mir helfen? I have tried everything to me, it will not work. Who can help me?

Re: PMDG 747-400 Profile

Oliver Wilson
Hi, If anyone still has Archen's PMDG 747-400 profile, I would really appreciate you sending to me. My e-mail address is oliverpleasant1940@yahoo.com Thanks, Oliver Wilson