Low Rotor Speed warning light on BIP

LouP73
Hi, I can't seem to get the Low Rotor speed warning to light up on my BIP.  I am using SPAD version .5 and did read that the warning only works in standard mode.  I am assuming that this means the default profile because I see no options to switch to a standard mode.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
LouP

Re: Low Rotor Speed warning light on BIP

LouP73
Is there no support for the rotor speed?  I didn't think this would be that difficult :-)

LouP

Re: Low Rotor Speed warning light on BIP

Jan Vaane
SPAD has stopped development
read this
https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.com/apps/spad/
My be you will find some usefull info

Re: Low Rotor Speed warning light on BIP

fjorgens
Did you still need a fix for this?