Feature request: Networked configuration

Feature request: Networked configuration

christophroeti
Hi

so far I have not seen the option to use spad on a networked configuration. This is however what I would need (using fsuipc and widefs)

would be supberb if you could add that...!

Cheers
Chris

Re: Feature request: Networked configuration

maxx
Administrator
Hi Chris,
you don't need to setup any option to use Spad networked.
Install WideFS and it simply works.
You can even spread panels on multiple PC.

Only consider that responsiveness is a little bit slower via WideFS due to the increased latency.

Ciao,
Massimo.

Re: Feature request: Networked configuration

christophroeti
Hi Massimo

this is completly right, as I tried it tonight, I can confirm, it worked instantly!
So I have sent you a small donation, your work is awsome!

Thanks
Chris

Re: Feature request: Networked configuration

maxx
Administrator
Thank you very much !

Re: Feature request: Networked configuration

haleymon
Will this driver allow Saitek FIPs to operate networked as well

My Best,

Dave

Re: Feature request: Networked configuration

maxx
Administrator
haleymon wrote
Will this driver allow Saitek FIPs to operate networked as well
Hi Dave,
Spad doesn't manage FIP at all. Only Radio, Multi and Switch panels.

Ciao,
Massimo