Drivers

kevinmdavis2010
Hello,
Since I have SPAD installed, do I still need "SatFlightsim.exe" and "SaiPanels.exe" open in the "Processes" tab of Task Manager?  When those two are open, my radio panels go from 118 to 136 and I hardly even move the knob.  When I close those two processes and only have SPAD.exe open, the issue doesn't happen.  Would I just uninstall those two then?
Thanks,
Kevin

RE: Drivers

Jan Vaane

Please follow the instructions on these pages  concerning SPAD (old)

https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.com/apps/spad/

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Since I have SPAD installed, do I still need "SatFlightsim.exe" and "SaiPanels.exe" open in the "Processes" tab of Task Manager?  When those two are open, my radio panels go from 118 to 136 and I hardly even move the knob.  When I close those two processes and only have SPAD.exe open, the issue doesn't happen.  Would I just uninstall those two then?
Thanks,
Kevin

http://spad.189988.n3.nabble.com/Drivers-tp4026184.html

To start a new topic under SPAD, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SPAD, click here.
NAML