Controling the heading, IAS, ALT & V/S through SPAD (and FSUIPC if important to done that):

Controling the heading, IAS, ALT & V/S through SPAD (and FSUIPC if important to done that):

A320 copilot
Hi guys

I have saitek multi panel and I've deleted all the control files of my saitek driver to freerly cobtrol my panel through SPAD and FSUIPC.

I've done a couple of buttons (not rotary switch) like HDG, ALT, V/S, APP, IAS & NAV buttuns -----> send the event to FSUIPC -----> then assigned all the buttons and work like a charm.

But when I come to the rotary switch, I dont know how I can done that !!!!

In my panel (before deleting the saitek driver control file) I was changing the mode I need, for example I was change the mode to HDG and then rotate the knob in my saitek panel, when I need to increase the speed for example I change the rotary switch to IAS then rotate the knob to increase or decrease the speed.

Now like I've said above, I deleted the saitek control file to completly control my panel through the amazing SPAD and FSUIPC.

I need to control rotating  HEADING IAS ALT V/S through the SPAD or even in combination with FSUIPC (if its important).

Please can I get any help ?

Re: Controling the heading, IAS, ALT & V/S through SPAD (and FSUIPC if important to done that):

Jan Vaane

Read for trimwheel herehttp://flightsimeindhoven.nl/?p=6125
and for all other SPAD issues here http://spad501.wordpress.com/

Re: Controling the heading, IAS, ALT & V/S through SPAD (and FSUIPC if important to done that):

A320 copilot
This post was updated on .
I know how I can set the wheel trim, okay.

I am dont got the help I need.

how I can assign the knob in my saitek multi panel and rotary switch to control the HDG ALT V/S IAS ?????

On this page: http://spad501.wordpress.com/multi-panel/ you will find the answers.
Multi pane lmust be connected directly to USB port @PC  and not via an USB hub
All as long as the A320 uses the standard fsuipc Autopilot codes....else it will not work or you could address key board assignments.

Re: Controling the heading, IAS, ALT & V/S through SPAD (and FSUIPC if important to done that):

A320 copilot
Please read carefully,

All I am talken about is mode selector rotary switch & the rotary knob !

How I can run them through SPAD & FSUIPC

I deleted the saitek control file to control them free with SPAD & FSUIPC.

so can u tell me how ?

I am talken about usb port or any another problem, all what I need is controling the mode selector and rotary knob of my panel through
SPAD & FSUIPC

note: I have control all the buttons of my panel through spad and fsuipc, and now I need to know I can done that mode selector switch and rotary knob !!!

Clear ????.