Any chance to have special mode for PMDG's 777

Any chance to have special mode for PMDG's 777

LIT206
Hi again,

I know that this question was asked in the past, but after researching the forum, I didn't see any update on this topic.
I know that SDK is required to make such feature available in the future, what are the chance that such SDK will become available. I know that PMDG didn't publish any for the MD11, and I'm worried that such thing happen again for the 777.
Thanks a lot in advance for your update on this matter!

Max

Re: Any chance to have special mode for PMDG's 777

Jan Vaane
http://spad501.wordpress.com/over/
Sorry to say but there will be no special mode for 777. You will have to explore your own options with the current SPAD 051. If you have any good results, please share.