Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

FRO2DO
Hi Massimo they just released a sdk for the Airbus will their be any work on it..in the future?

thanks...... And may you and your family have a happy holidays.

Giancarlo

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

Rusty10
+1

If anyone has a config for the Saitek multi Panel?

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

maxx
Administrator
Someone can send me infos about the Airbus X SDK ??
I don't own the Airbus X, but if the SDK is relatively simple I could add a Special Mode like the NGX one.

Ciao,
Massimo

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

Patrick
Wow! this would be wonderful!!! to have a special mode like NGX...

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

FRO2DO
Hi Massimo I bought the sim and it did not come with it.. But they say that it would be released in the next
Service pack I will let you know thanks.

Giancarlo

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

maxx
Administrator
Hi Giancarlo,
someone in Aerosoft said in a German forum that it will be out when boxed version will be released.
Let's wait and see what happens.

Ciao,
Massimo

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

faycheung

Re: Aerosoft airbus xtended sdk

FSlikerX
Hi,
could anyone tell me, if I can use the Saitek Panels with the SPAD in the Airbus X Extendet ?

Thanks in advance...